PLACING ORDERS TO COLLECT FROM STORE
We’re very happy to take orders, which can be pre-paid for fuss-free collection from the store Monday to Saturday (no fish on Mondays).
The deadline for orders is 1pm two days before you need your order, e.g. 1pm on Monday for collection on Wednesday.
Click here for our latest order form
Remember to download the form and save it to your device BEFORE you start to complete it.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the order form, via the link at the top of the page.
- Save your order form to your device and complete (you’ll need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader); or print it out, complete by hand and scan.
- Be sure to complete all your details on the first page.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your shopping has been picked and packed, we’ll call you to take card payment, and to check through any substitutes etc. We usually call between 10.30am and midday on the day you are due to pick up your order, although on busier days this may change.
- You can collect your order any time after payment has been made. If you need an early pick-up, please make a note on the form. Sometimes it’s possible to take payment the day before – but not if there is weighed meat/fish/veg etc in your order as that is always prepared on the day you need it for optimum freshness.
- When you arrive to collect your order, it’s fine to park in the loading bays outside our front door. You can call us from your vehicle (01872 306060) and we will bring your shopping in a trolley to the front of the store for you. Alternatively, come into the store and go to the café takeaway counter where someone will be able to help you.
- There is no minimum order and there is no charge for this service.
- We are very happy to take special requests for items that may not be listed on the form, subject to availability. Please contact us if this is the case or, if you know what you want, add it to the notes section on the front page of the order form.
- If you’d like something extra special for an occasion, please call or mail us – our chefs/butchers/fishmongers will be happy to suggest ideas.
Can you deliver it to me?
It’s been lovely to see so many of our customers back shopping in the store over recent weeks. However, this means that there’s no longer enough demand for a regular home delivery service and those deliveries have now finished.
For anyone not able to collect their shopping from the store, we can still offer an alternative third party home delivery service for orders of over £100. There is a £10 charge for this service, which covers much of Cornwall, and the delivery day will depend on your location. It’s ideal for those who want to stock up a bit less frequently, or maybe send a delivery of fantastic Cornish produce to a friend, relative or colleague in Cornwall.
Please contact us if you’d like to know more by calling us on 01872 306060 or emailing email@example.com.
For destinations outside Cornwall we offer a range of online gifts that can be couriered throughout mainland Britain.
Other useful information
- If you have any questions about the form or how to complete it, please call us on 01872 306060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us also for special deliveries of takeaway sandwich/lunch/picnic platters, subject to minimum order size.