Click here for the order form for the week commencing 18th January.
Click here for the order form for the week commencing 25th January.
Remember to download the form and save it to your device BEFORE you start to complete it.
Delivery day is Thursday. Orders can be collected from the store Monday to Saturday.
Your guide to home deliveries
This map shows our regular routes. For deliveries around Cornwall, but outside of this area, please contact us.
- Download the order form, via the link at the top of the page.
- Save your order form to your device and complete (you will need Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader); or print it out, complete by hand and scan
- Be sure to complete all sections on the first page, particularly regarding contact details and allergens.
- Email the form to email@example.com
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE ORDERS IS 1pm ON TUESDAY. Please send us your orders earlier if you can.
- We don’t take your payment online, so once your shopping order has been picked and packed, we’ll call on the day of delivery (usually late morning) to take payment, and to check through any substitutes etc, and then arrange for delivery.
- We don’t offer specific delivery slots, but we aim to complete all our deliveries by 6pm.
- Orders for home delivery must be £35 minimum value excluding any delivery charge.
- There’s a £5 delivery charge for TR1 addresses and a £10 delivery charge outside TR1 postcodes but within our usual delivery areas. These charges are waived for orders of £100 or more within our usual delivery area.
- For deliveries in Cornwall but outside our usual area, minimum orders are £100 with a non-waivable £10 delivery charge. Please contact us if you require a delivery beyond our usual radius as these are arranged on demand. Call us on 01872 306063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no minimum order or additional charge if you collect your order from the store. We would encourage everyone who can come in and shop to do so to ensure our delivery slots are available for those who really need them.
Other useful information
- If you have any questions regarding the form or how to complete it, please call us on 01872 306063 or email email@example.com
- We are very happy to take special requests about items that may not be listed on the form, subject to the minimum £35 order. Please contact us if this is the case or if you know what you want, add it to the notes section on the front page of the order form.
- Contact us also for special deliveries of takeaway sandwich/lunch platters, subject to minimum order size.